* Added a default Restore() override to Drawstrings so it can be invoked with UnityEvents.
* Added Restore() to Generic Drawstring.
* Jumpers now update when the story changes via code, in addition to in-editor now.
* Fixed some errors popping up when they shouldn't.
* Added a "linebreakStrings" variable to parsers. This lets you define strings that will automatically be replaced with linebreaks by Fleece. The default values are "\n" and "`<br>`".
* Added an option to render the arrows between passages as bezier curves. The direction they exit and enter from can be configured, alongside how much they bend.
* Fixed Fleece sometimes forgetting active story upon startup.
* Added an "IDrawstring" interface and added it to included drawstring classes. It's not needed to make drawstrings work, but makes them grabbable by playmaker actions and other external scripts.
* Added a Begin(string) override to the Drawstring class.
* Wrote new playmaker actions! They'll be available in a pinned post at the top of the forums soon.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.