* Internal optimizations to Rebuild().
* New "infoCount" variable is used internally to keep track of the info list.
* STM should play nicer with LWRP, now.
* STM now validates in-editor when the transform changes.
* STM now batches materials across ALL meshes. If you have custom material backend code for your game, this will probably break it! Otherwise, enjoy the performance boost!
* Added a new "one line at a time" draw order. `<drawOrder=onelineatatime>` or `<drawOrder=computer>` can be used to switch to this inline!
* Added a new "right to left one word at a time" draw order! `<drawOrder=rtlonewordatatime>` or `<drawOrder=rtlrobot>` can be used to switch to this inline.
* Fixed array lengths not matching up under specific circumstances.
* Updated the Arabic support script to work with PreParsing now. Links can be found in the docs!
* Added another PreParsing example script, "STMPreParseEffect.cs". This one adds a color effect tag to the start of text.
Get Super Text Mesh
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.