* Started optimization work on `Rebuild()`. STM now rebuilds twice as fast thanks to...
* ApplyOffsetDataToTextInfo caches VerticalLimit now.
* FigureOutUnwrappedLimits only called when best fit is on.
* SpecialKeyToName doesn't do a conversion to lowercase first.
* delays are now only applied to letters if a mesh will read.
* OnCompleteEvent is now invoked even if a mesh doesn't have a read delay > 0 or any text to show.
* Changes made to materials through the inspector now reflect immediately. (Could swear it already did this...)
* Undo/redo will now force `Rebuild()` to invoke.
* Dropshadow and outline shaders now respect base alpha.
* Canvas STM attaches properly to prefabs, now.
* STM will rebuild when enabled in-editor now. (Seriously, did it not do this, before??)
Get Super Text Mesh
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.