A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Weary and out of fuel, you stumble upon a curious hotel. Rooms are cheap and look luxurious, but finding your way might be a challenge in and of itself...
Soundtrack now available!
- Pay $4 or more to get access to the soundtrack! More audio formats and track listing available at Bandcamp.
v1.1 "Hope" Changelog:
- Rooms no longer have the possibility of never being found. It's now impossible to be searching forever. Your room will appear... eventually.
- Added a screen that shows the game's controls quickly.
- New "Okay" quality setting.
- ""very yes" - tak, 2014" - @takorii, 2015
- "as polished as P.T." - @IMPLODINGORACLE
- "PLAY WITH US. FOREVER." - joehonkie
- "I found two rooms in that prick of a hotel and that was enough for me." - Spacewalk
- "... very calming but slightly annoying ..." - Chrisnonymous
- "... artsy pretentious waste of time." -Jsmokie
Looking for the presskit?
- WASD/Arrow keys to move
- Move the Mouse to look around
- Space/Left click to interact
- Plus(+)/Minus(-) to adjust mouse sensitivity
- Hold Escape to exit to main menu
- Enter/Return will save a screenshot to your desktop!
Quality Setting Details
- Super Potato: Reserved for very old computers. 1/8 texture sizes and no anti-aliasing. No Vsync! Absolutely abhorrent.
- Potato: 1/2 texture sizes and no anti-aliasing. No Vsync! Still pretty ugly.
- Okay: Full texture sizes and no anti-aliasing. No Vsync!
- Good: Full texture sizes and no anti-aliasing. Vsync!
- Normal: Full textures with 2x anti-aliasing. Vsync!
- Fantastic: Full textures and 4x anti-aliasing. Vsync!
- Too Much: Full textures and 8x anti-aliasing. Vsync! This is overkill and Fantastic looks better. But if you really want to, it's there.
I recommend playing on good or normal, but fantastic is optimal.
Click download now to get access to the following files: